Wednesday 29 April 2009

Colour, Warna dan Farbe


There are 7 color pencils in the box. Ranging from white to black, as usual.
One day, Red asked a question to all of the colors in the box.

‘I wonder, which one of us is the best?, I mean, we’ve been living in this box for a long time. How about we make this short debate to kill this boredom’, says Red, breaking the silence. Hence everyone in the box becomes alert and each of them seems eager to know who’s the best.

‘I suppose, it should be me, as I’m the brightest, I’m the color of melted iron and larva in volcano, I represent Danger and Caution. People will became alert when they saw me on the street, and even football players are afraid of me on the field’, says Red proudly.

‘Hell no’, a quick reply from Blue.
‘What’s the use of being avoided by people, being scared by them. Where’s the honor in that? We exist to serve people because they are the one who decide what would become of us. If they avoid us, then it is pointless even to exist’

‘ I’m the best, I’m the color of the sea, river, sky and the vast ocean. I’m the symbol of peace where Red is an indication of blood, gore and destruction. There’s a clear contradiction in that which makes it clear that I’m better than u, u suck, boooo’, says Blue gallantly.

‘Wait the minute, how about me. I’m the symbol of royalty and wealthy. And I’m also the color of fire which lights up the world from darkness a long time ago, without me, no human will see u guys and no one will know who or what u are’, says Yellow.

‘Bla bla bla bla. You think no one will know us without you?? What a joke. What a stupid joke. Do u even realize that u were once formed from me and Red’, Green replied in dissatisfaction.

‘Yeah that’s right, don’t even try to deny that. Without me and Red u would never exist. You were formed by the mixture of red and green. That only means that, u are my son. Plus I’m the symbol of environment and nature. So I’m better than u’.

‘Oh, shut up all of u. Have u forgotten than I can absorb any of you whenever I want. I’m the most powerful absorber, I can cancel your appearance in no time. I can engulf you with darkness so that no one will notice you’, shout Black angrily from the very right part of the box.

Everyone stays silence and looking at each other. Wondering who would come up with a statement than can counter the angry Mr. Black over there.

‘Well, in that case Mr. Black, It’s true that u can kill us all and wipe us out from this universe with your power. But u can’t form other color and u are not created out of color. You are alone in this world Black. I’m the fundamental of light and hence am the symbol of light and enlightenment. I can be created when all of the colors here unite, except you Black. I don’t need u to create me. U are theoretically not one of us,’ says White

‘Why don’t we just accept that each one of us have our own distinctive ability and appearance, rather than being cynical towards others. It doesn’t matter who’s the best and who is better than who. Just live and try to be the best and that’s it. Everybody should try to be the best for themselves and not for others’, says Ayob, who just open the book Mari Mewarna Spongebob, which he just bought from 1 euro shop.

Pedoman:
Rambut tak sama hitam, hati lain lain, hidung lain lain, mata pon lain lain. Tapi sumeorg ade kebolehan berbeza. Macam cerita warna warna tadi.

P/S: Penat dah aku perah otak pk cerita sebab bosan kat opis, sampai sini je la imaginasi aku mampu pergi.

4 comments:

  1. biar benar ni cite ko? cool giler~ pe lg ayob...karang la buku barang senaskah dua :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, aku pon tak pecaya bile tgk final product. org lain pon tak caya. hantar kat the star la pasni. ;P dapat hak cipta

    ReplyDelete
  3. perrrgh!! ko ni keje BMW buat ape?? pegi la kerje ngan Stuttgarter Zeitung ke..barula tak sie2 bakat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuttgarter Zeitung mana ade bahasa English da. kalo tak aku da anta artikel ni dah. haha

    ReplyDelete